Alchemy’s vision is to build a portfolio of quality mineral resources through innovative exploration and strategic acquisition, with the aim of becoming a producer of metals.
The Company’s immediate focus is to:
- advance the West Lynn Nickel-Cobalt Project (NSW) to a JORC 2012 complaint resource status,
- continue drill testing the Overflow Gold-Base Metal Prospect (NSW), and
- progress the Karonie Gold Project to a JORC 2012 complaint resource status.
Alchemy’s strategy for the next twelve months is to create value for shareholders by:
- resource drilling of existing nickel-cobalt, gold and base metal prospects within the Lachlan Fold Belt and Cobar Basin in NSW,
- systematic drill testing of existing gold targets within the Karonie Greenstone Belt in WA,
- adopting the latest innovative exploration techniques to produce strategic high quality gold and base metal drill targets across all projects, and
- maintaining an active interest in the highly prospective Bryah Basin JV with Sandfire Resources NL and Superior Gold Inc.