Alchemy’s vision is to build a portfolio of quality mineral resources through innovative exploration and strategic acquisition, with the aim of realising value to shareholders through the mining or sale of mineral discoveries.
The Company’s immediate focus is to:
- Systematic drill testing of quality gold targets within the Karonie Greenstone Belt (WA), and
- Closely monitor the highly prospective Bryah Basin Joint Ventures with Sandfire Resources NL and Superior Gold Inc. (WA).
Alchemy’s strategy for the next twelve months is to create value for shareholders by:
- Progressing the Karonie Gold Project to a JORC 2012 complaint resource status,
- Drill testing and outlining of a JORC 2012 complaint resource at the Overflow Gold-Base Metal Prospect (NSW),
- Advancing metallurgical work at the West Lynn Nickel-Cobalt and Summervale Alumina JORC 2012 complaint resources (NSW),
- Continuously evaluating new projects throughout Australia.